Re: Need hazard switch that plugs into harness

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Need hazard switch that plugs into harness
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:44:35 -0400
You can occasionally find one at a swap meet for $25 - $40. But they
were cheap when new and don't last. Check w/ Peter or Ed for a new
one. Tight or not, that may be the way to go. (BTW they are $40.95 @
mossmotors.com)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating with
people you's rather not talk to." G. Carlin

believed to be clean.