Re: Need hazard switch that plugs into harness

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need hazard switch that plugs into harness
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:09:17 -0500
Let me try that again, with text this time.

On 10/11/06, derf <derf247@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/11/06, Paul Asgeirsson <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> > Derf, there are suppliers on this list that can be kept in business by your
> > support!  They also stand behind their sales/products.
> >
> > Pa

I support yous guys when I can.  I actually placed an order with Peter C today.
I think I've already paid twice as much for new stuff than I paid for
the car.  And I have yet to order anything from VB or Mo$$.

Who on the list sells Mo$$ stuff at a discount?  I need a dash top
overlay and an accelerator pedal.  Maybe someone has a used
accelerator pedal?
Cheers,
Derf