Vintage Racer with spares for sale, not mine.

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vintage Racer with spares for sale, not mine.
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:30:06 -0500
This isn't mine but I thought I'd pass it along in case someone is
interested.  I think the guy is in Ft. Worth.  NFI, yada, yada, yada.

FOR SALE
1275 SPRIDGET VINTAGE RACING PARTS

I am selling my 1968 A-H Sprite F/P Vintage Race Car. The car was
raced successfully with CVAR for several years, last raced at the CVAR
Fall Vintage Festival at TWS in 2001.
I purchased the car in June 2000 and began a substantial upgrade. It
received new paint, totally rebuilt and upgraded suspension, new
wheels and tires, and upgrading of various engine components (carbs,
hoses, exhaust, etc.) for better performance and reliability.
After its last race in the Fall of 2001, the motor was pulled for a
rebuild and the engine bay taken apart for cleaning and painting, At
this point, the body shell and the interior were vandalized by my
ex-wife. Luckily only cosmetic damage was done to the body, interior
and the exposed suspension pieces in the engine bay. Car has been
sitting since and I have decided to move it on to make way for another
project.

sprite46cfk@charter.net