Re: Just for fun

To: spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just for fun
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:00:59 -0400
The Skye IS better looking. Strange they would choose to market that car
through a division known for boring cars sought by people who have no
passion towards them.

I would love to take one for a drive too. As a matter of fact, I would
love to take your car for a drive. Nothing like driving a car you don't own!

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"If you're going to say anything filthy, please speak clearly." Vivian
Stanshall