Re: [midgetsprite] Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 05:51:37 -0500
Everybody knows that he is still alive, because he is a VAMPIRE!!!
They have a special machine, similar to the one that changes the fluid
in your automatic transmission (even the torque converter), that pumps
fresh blood into his system. It removes the herion polluted blood, and
gives him a new supply to taint (not THAT kinda taint!!)
Why do you think they are ALWAYS having blood drives? To keep Keith
Richards alive, so the Stones can tour, and get $500 a ticket for nose
bleed seats. Hell, when was the last time you visited someone in a
nursing home. They are the same age, and a HELL of a lot cheaper to
see!!!
Ok, gotta go to work now...........

Brad

--