Re: Square Arch Tire Clearance

To: "David C." <dlancer7676@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Square Arch Tire Clearance
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:02:31 -0400
I have 175x13 Firestone 500's mounted on 13x5 Minator wheels and I
didn't expect a problem with them, but there appears to be room for more
in the wheel wells. The sticky stuff starts with the 185's, and for my
tastes, it improves the look much more than the 10mm difference would
suggest. Thanks for the info on the front clearance problem, I haven't
looked into that yet. I'll have another variable there with the big brakes.
John
Fogelsville, PA