oil and water

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil and water
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:30:06 -0400
was: Square Arch Tire Clearance

I digress!

I got my Fiat X1/9 rustproofed yesterday ( www.krown.ca ) and got the
warning that I should be careful for awhile and provide for more stopping
distance as the brakes and the tires were oiled.  ( So was the clutch pedal
)  What a hoot!  "Yee-ha!  Hold my beer and watch this!!"  The oiled pedal
was rough as I have to swing my leg out to clear the steering wheel and I
checked the brakes before I left the parking lot and they were fine, but on
accessing the street and stepping on it a bit ( it was raining and the roads
were slick anyway ) and it was like driving on ice.  Yee-ha!!

I'm going to try to get the Midget in today.  ( roads are dry )

Bobby the redneck
You can take the boy out of the country, but . . .