Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!!

To: "WJHS1960" <WJHS1960@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!!
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 07:28:45 -0400
Went to MusikFest (Bethlehem PA) a couple years ago to see Blue Vyster
Cult and the Guess Who. BVC was the lead. It rained like a SOB, They
cancelled the lead and half the audience walked. Funny part, they were
all wearing leather.

IMHO BVC is "THE" biker band, even if they is from NYC.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget