Re: Sumitomo Tires for Bugeye

To: <mark@nashvilletn.org>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sumitomo Tires for Bugeye
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 07:09:23 -0700
I have a set of the HTR 200 tires on my 1500. They're a good dry tire,
and decent in the wet. I did have to massage my fenders to get them to
fit, but that's probably due in part to the Western alloys I have that
were from a Jensen Healey - not sure the offset is totally correct. Also
have Sumitomos on the '91 318, but not sure of which ones at the moment.
They've been a good all around tire.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/