Re: Sumitomo Tires for Bugeye

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: Sumitomo Tires for Bugeye
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:07:21 -0400
OK, We got a guy that actually rolled a Midget telling us what tires
he has!!

Now is that because they was toooo sticky or was they not sticky
enough????

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship
Earth, and that is that no instruction book came with it." --
Buckminster Fuller

believed to be clean.