Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!!

To: KrkLH@cs.com
Subject: Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!!
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 18:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, the Redwood run is the last of the real biker runs.  Camping out in
the woods, no real law enforcement presence, etc.  Almost the exact same
upgrade to my Heritage Springer, except titanium valve spring keepers and
a well massaged Twin Cam head and a 45mm SE CV carb., Torres Cycle true
dual crossover and Crane ignition.  Puts out 85 HP and 101 ftlbs of
torque.  Moves my fat a** around with authority.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 FLSTS