Rubber Bumper Project

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rubber Bumper Project
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:26:40 -0400
The car is in Whitehall PA, right next to Allentown, and could be
repaired or used for parts. It was purchased probably 10 years ago for
him to drive, but I pointed out some minor frame damage where the
triangular gusset meets the front bulkhead on the LH side. It was taken
to a local frame & spring shop where they said the LF was moved back
1/2" from an accident, so it would need to be stripped down and some
restoration work done. BRG car looks good from the outside, has PA
title, low mileage, runs, and is complete. If anyone is interested in a
rubber bumper 1977 MG Midget, you can haul it away for around $600.
Contact me and I'll put you in touch with my former neighbor. I'll still
bring orphans home, but it would have to be a chrome bumper car.
John
Fogelsville, PA