Couple of Car Jokes (Could be LBC 8^))

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Couple of Car Jokes (Could be LBC 8^))
From: "David C." <dlancer7676@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:48:45 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
You can take the boy out of the auto business, but you can't take the auto
business out of the boy. I was walking through the door after an appointment
with the beauty salon to have my hair colored, and then the chiropractor, when
I heard my husband on the phone with my son. "She's not in," he said. "She's
gone out for a paint job and a realignment."

A mechanic accidentally swallowed some brake fluid and really liked the taste.
Before he knew it, he'd polished off a whole bottle of the stuff. His buddy
George caught him sneaking a swig the next day.
"That stuff is dangerous," George said. "You've gotta give it up." "Don't
worry," the mechanic said, "I can stop any time I want."

--David C.

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com