Re: AH Spares

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>,
Subject: Re: AH Spares
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:25:39 -0500
They made it more than right.  Rogue employee may be a little strong.  Just
one not in tune with taking care of the customer perhaps as well as he
should.

I own a business and am well aware that it only takes one employee slipping
up a little bit to lose a customer and most employees aren't as passionate
about preserving the business as the owner.

If they follow through as they say, and I believe they will, I am a very
satisfied customer.

Larry