John O'Groat to Lands End Golden Jubilee Run

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: John O'Groat to Lands End Golden Jubilee Run
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 23:24:23 -0800
Alan East-Jones has sent out the following message regarding the John
O'Groat to Land's End run to mark the Golden Jubilee in 2008, and I told
him I would post it to the Autotox list, as well.  I will be shipping
the BusterCluster Sprite over for the run, for it is truly a
once-in-a-lifetime experience.  I will also be able to drive it to the
Beaulieu Autojumble, as well as the U.K. Austin-Healey Club's big
celebration at Goodwood.

Buster

                                        I've now set up a yahoo group
                                        website for anybody interested