Re: [midgetsprite] Supercharged_A_Motor Group

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Supercharged_A_Motor Group
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:44:47 -0500 (EST)
Blame it on Yahoo.

What I was trying to submit was this:

Not only doesn't the world need yet ANOTHER Spridget-based list, but the
downside of a supercharged A-series list is that I would guess that the
subscriber would primarily be those considering an installation or those with
an installationand it might leave out those who HAD an installation and
abandoned it. Whereas if the topic was kept to the existing lists, those people
who had experience in the past would be morelikely to offer their wisdom. Or in
wrong-way Feldman's case, alot of words and text.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Blown but not supercharged