Re: [midgetsprite] Supercharged_A_Motor Group

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Supercharged_A_Motor Group
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 08:53:23 -0600
That Moss unit looks like an Eaton 45.  You may think of expanding your
coverage to include all blown British 4 bangers.  The blown A group might be
a little small.  I had a Judson for a while but never used it.  I was
planning to coat the inside with ceramic or Teflon and experiment with
different vane material to reduce friction.
I've also considered the injection thing.  Going into the port behind the
blower might work, but Siamese intake ports may make for some interesting
injector problems.  Surely it could be done, but it would be much better if
you could start with a cross flow head.
Lastly, there is info to be gleaned from motorcycle superchargers.  Many are
similar in displacement and have space/drive restrictions that make for
interesting installations.
Cheers,
Derf