Re: A great Sprite day!!!!

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A great Sprite day!!!!
From: "Walt & Zoe Harrison" <wzharrison@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:10:49 -0800
OK, I'll log in on the recent weather ... 8.89 inches here in Olympia, WA
since Thursday, thanks to a "Pineapple Express" storm.  Monday dropped
3.40 inches alone, a new record.  The normal November rainfall is 8.13
inches
(for the whole month).  Needless to say, we're at/above flood stage in many
places.

Tomorrow's forecast is low 50s, but clearing ... opportunity to start
up the Sprite for a short spin around town and blow out the H2O.  ;-)

Walt