Re: A great Sprite day!!!!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: A great Sprite day!!!!
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:49:47 -0800
I think I better correct myself about the weather here in dismal
Southern California.   We are experiencing torrential rains with about
2" an hour, with several dams ready to overflow or burst.  We still have
about 2 feet of snow on the ground, with more expected throughout the
rest of the week.  The bad news about the forest fires is that they are
raging all around us, burning down the woodlands and destroying several
tracts of housing.  Hopefully the earthquake due tomorrow will not cause
more devastation.  But if it does, the tidal waves next week will wash
the debris out to sea with the houses that remain standing near the beaches.

So, all of you folks back in the Mid-west and East Coast should just
stay where you are and not, repeat NOT move to Southern California!!!!

Buster