AH Spares Order

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: AH Spares Order
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:09:45 -0600
Buster and anybody else who has ordered from AH Spares, have any of you had to
go to a customs office to clear your parts before you could receive them?

I just received a call from a shipping company, BAX, who says I need to come
to Milwaukee myself (about 180 miles round trip) or hire a broker to clear my
parts.  They also said I need to pay a $75 "turnover fee".  Is this pure BS or
do you guys always have to go through this?  They also mentioned that I need
to pick up the parts in Milwaukee.  I understood from AHS that the parts were
to be delivered to my home.

Anybody else get this story?

Larry Daniels