Re: AH Spares Order

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AH Spares Order
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:27:21 -0500 (EST)
Larry,

You haven't stated the value of your order but, looking quickly on the US
Customs site is appears that if you import more than $2,000 of goods you are
subject to a duty. The site also explains that a broker is not necessary if you
wish to handle the transaction yourelf, in person.
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/publications/trade/

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct