Re: AH Spares Order

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: AH Spares Order
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 18:21:33 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: <b-evans@earthlink.net>
To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 5:49 PM

Larry Daniels wrote:  "So, Buster et.al., what is your secret? How come
Pa and I are getting nailed and you aren't? Ain't we pretty enough?"

I dunno about Paul, but when you run around in white suits at greasy
sports car races, they must feel you are just plumb crazy and won't
complain!

Buster

You know, Buster, Ron Soave's "Team White Trash" crew uniforms was Peter
C.'s idea.

When you insult the uniform, you insult Ron and me, but, most importantly,
you insult Peter.  Your Bugeye runs on Peter's shocks, don't they?  Think of
the terrible accident that will result if Peter decides you need to be
punished.  Yeah, just think about that!!

LD