RE: 2007 Austin-Healey Calendar

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: 2007 Austin-Healey Calendar
From: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:38:15 +0000
I must have received 20-25 messages since posting my original message, each
expressing joy/happiness/satisfaction/wonderment/ecstacy over the calendar.
Of course, each of those messages was sent privately.  Naturally.  But the
first response including a "Yeah, but..." is sent to EVERYONE.  I've been on
these lists since they began almost ten years ago, and some things just never
change!  :-)ReidReid TrummelPortland, OregonDate: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 08:30:00
-0500From: grunthaner@gmail.comTo: editor_reid@hotmail.comSubject: Re: 2007
Austin-Healey CalendarCC: healeys@autox.team.net;
spridgets@autox.team.netReid,What no square body Sprites in the calender?
Pinky and I are deeply saddened ; ) Perhaps you can think of us next year,
although I do like what you have done in this years calender.Linda62
California Sprite"Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthanerOn 11/8/06, Reid Trummel
<
editor_reid@hotmail.com> wrote:Hi Team,Here's a preview of the cover of the
2007 Austin-Healey
Calendar:http://marquematters.blogs.com/You can also click
on the image therefor an enlarged view.  Hope you like!Cheers,Reid
Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces
http://discoverspaces.live.com?source=hmtag1&loc=us