Re: How were Spridgets sold originally?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How were Spridgets sold originally?
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:29:14 -0600
Stop and smell the roses guys, it is still fun today.  The world has
changed.  But, in 20 years I'm sure the BusterCluster event will shine as
one of the good ole days, too.  Give time an nostalgia a chance to ripen.
Some things are better now.  Suppose your local Spridget parts dealer is an
overcharging hack.  Now we can get good parts, people, and prices from way
up yonder in Wisconsin (Go Pack!), dontchano?  Also, without this new
fangled internet things like BusterCluseter would not be possible.
You guys just wanna say "Back in my day......." like a bunch of coots?  This
is still your day.  Now get those Spridgets out of the garage and enjoy
yourselves.
Cheers,
Derf