[OT] Need some help - Rochester NY

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [OT] Need some help - Rochester NY
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:23:31 -0500
Folks, any one in Rochester.

My daughter needs an alternator and battery cable swap. I am gonna go
do it in the AM, but it is a 5 Hr drive and a 30 min job. She has a
90 Toyota Camry and the alt went south on her yesterday. The local
shop wants $500+ to replace it. I can drive there and back before I
give a broke college student $500 ;-)

So thought I would ask if there was a Spridgeteer in Rochester that I
would owe forever.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating with
people you's rather not talk to." G. Carlin

believed to be clean.