Re: [OT] Need some help - Rochester NY

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: [OT] Need some help - Rochester NY
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 22:51:19 -0500
OK ya all is killing me. I sent an email asking for assistance, on a
Saturday no less, at 10:50 AM.

By 10:50 PM I had one offer of help from some one who is just slightly
closer. Not by much (And THANK YOU - you know who you are)

But I also had 115 emails about crap in the same 12 hours.

I love this group, but some o' you all just gotta stop typin'.

I will be off line tomorrow as I will be drivin, in the rain, to
Rochester. Hope she has a good party to night, cuz tomorrow I am gonna
kill her ;-)

Larry
Whoo Hoo, what a ride!!!!

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

believed to be clean.