Timing chain cover and other

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Timing chain cover and other
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 08:44:59 -0800 (PST)
I'm finally going to finish my Sprite 1275 conversion
after getting distracted by a rebuild of my son's
turbo Subaru project and a quick trip to the Dark Side
where I picked up a 72 GT6...but I need help.

I can't remember what the oil ine configuaration was
in my donor midget. It was a 65 with a 73 1275. The
timing chain cover has a sorta filter body coming out
of it with a hose nipple - where does it get plumbed?

Also where can I plumb in the heater? I've got the
valve off the head, but how about the other side? I
thought it went thru the manifold???but now I've got a
Weber and header???

It does not pay to let a project lapse if you are a
wannabe mechanic like me!

Joe
62 Sprite (Luke Skywalker maybe?)
72 GT6 (Darth Vader maybe?)