Team Thicko, Fact or Fiction? Was: Re: solvent for parts washer

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Team Thicko, Fact or Fiction? Was: Re: solvent for parts washer
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 11:09:23 -0600
I have a God complex?  Undiagnosed for all these years?
After perusing the TT website I would be honored to be an honorary member.
But, I may have to protest the Dog name.  It seems the Team already has a
Dog.
Plus, there is that bounty hunter guy that got arrested by other bounty
hunters.

After all, I bought a car from a TT member, so doesn't that entitle me to
membership?

Maybe they could use a Webmaster?
There isn't much up to date stuff.  Like KTs new record on the Salt.
Plus, you must have more explanatory pics of "Mrs. Cleavage".

That in car video of the TR almost made me ill.  Then the comment "Well,
that sucks" made me LOL.