Re: HS2 needles

To: linwoodrose@mac.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HS2 needles
From: Miniac7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:16:43 EST
I'd suggest that you pull the needles out and look to see which one's you
already have, before switching them out. The designation will be embossed into
the shank of the needle. After that, either post your findings here, or
contact  Joe for further suggestions. Also, do you happen to know where the jet
is
set...I am assuming it would've been set to 12 flats from Burlen. but it would
 be handy to know that as well. One more thing, but it the current build spec
on  your engine? This all plays into needle selection.

Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, Va.