Paw Print (Re: WTF

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>,
Subject: Paw Print (Re: WTF
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:09:40 -0800 (PST)
--- David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> David Lieb (or is it leib?)

On behalf of Mr. Leebe/Leib/Lieb, I would like to
state that with the exclamation points, grammar,
punctuation, gin-soaked feel, etc., we all knew it was
Ed. Another Leib, Leibniz the mathematician, once
issued a calculus problem he thought would take days
to solve, and he got the answer the next night. He
simply said "Newton." When asked how he knew it was
Newton who solved it, he replied "I recognize the lion
from the print of his paw." Except he said it in
French, and in Ed's case it might be the misprint of
his paw, but still, it was kind of obvious.

Ron

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre