Progress report..

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Progress report..
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:50:28 -0800
Well, I think I've got it figured out...  :-)
I am the owner of a '65-'66-67 Sprite.
It was resurrected from a Boneyard... this is evident from
the photo album that was in the boot.
The Body and sub-frame have been very well re-built with some
panels replaced with British heritage parts (stickers still
on the rear sub-valence).
No back-up or license tag lamps/fittings or wiring !!
I just now got the fuel pump working.. it just needed the
points burnished.
The engine fires up and indicates 60psi at cold fast idle.
Didn't run it long -- just a few minutes to give my spirits a
boost  :-))
The radiator is from a 1098 engine and the fan is a metal 4-
blade job... I thought the 1275 engine had the yellow plastic
fan....
I might just fit a thermostatically(?) controlled electric
fan on the car, remove the 4-blade job and gain a few HP...

1 problem down, 24 more to go....

Dave G.

PS  I'm thinking on naming it either "Winston" (stubborn), or
"Baby Blue" (from the colour) or "Lazarus" (back from the
dead!) but some folks might take offence at that!