RE: Progress report..

To: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Progress report..
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:19:38 -0500
name it whatchawant it's yer car...right?   i have a "posessed" 1967 saab
96 i drive evry once in a while.  i have a 1971 harley rapido that is "the
dumpster rapido".   the vehicle earns it's name from a loving owner.
just finish it and enjoy!     is it really importaint what others think of
your efforts or it's beginnings?  LOL!   my bugeye should be called the 3"
passenger side floor tree" if that were the case. but i just refer to it as
"the healey".  :)

chuck.
32 years with the same darn bugeye!