Re: Rivergate conversion transmission - MG Sprite Midget b.o.

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Rivergate conversion transmission - MG Sprite Midget b.o.
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:36:29 -0600
The seller is trying to pump me full of "they pull over $500 on eBay",
but I told him I what I was willing to pay, and let him go. He has my
#, if he decides he wants to sell.
The best part of it all is, I don't NEED it, it'd just be nice to
have. Makes the bargaining process much more painless.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad