Re: Radiator alternatives

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator alternatives
From: Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 14:47:47 -0800 (PST)
My '61 Midget does the same thing in the summer and
have been contemplating doing the Geo Metro radiator.
However, I'm confused on how to mount it because the
mounting points on it are different than the Spridget.

Mike Rivers
1961 MG Midget 1275

P.S. -Frank, how did you mount your's up?

http://new.mail.yahoo.com