Re: Do not get

To: spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do not get
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:59:14 -0500 (EST)
I guess this is how rumors get started. :-)

Jay Fishbein told you that the heater duct on his pink car came from a Napa
store. He didn't say it was perfect nor original, and it isn't.

As for the plastic sewer pipe being sold for the fan-to-heater connection, it
seems everything is going plastic. It wasn't that long ago that everything was
cast iron, but so it goes.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/