Re: Do not get

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Do not get
From: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 23:11:30 -0500
Not sure about the gaffers tape.  I use it all the time at work (A/V staging)
and it is certainly good for a million things, but I am not altogether sure it
will last in the long run in "extreme environments", like under the hood.
FWIW, Permacel brand gaffers' is the "real thing" -
http://www.thetapeworks.com/gaffer.htm

Steve