Air Duct/ Correction

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air Duct/ Correction
From: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:54:53 -0500
Guys,

     Sorry. Perhaps I misunderstood which duct is at issue here. The Whitney
item I mentioned in that last piece is the main intake, front to blower. Still
good to know about if you need that. I`ve never had to look for that short
duct from blower to box, but the material looks much the same to me as the
heat duct to the air cleaner intake on my wife`s 89 Escort-- the short piece,
intake to exhaust manifold. Wrong diameter, but NAPA or other auto parts
stores may well carry larger sizes.

Bert Shirey