Re: Subarus

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Subarus
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:20:34 -0600
I own three Subarus - a 1992 Legacy, a 2000 Outback, and a 2002 WRX. Only
have had two problems with the Outback - the radiator developed a leak and
was replaced under warranty, and an exhaust pipe shroud started rattling and
was fixed with a pipe clamp. It does really well in snow. My '92 just had its
exhaust replaced last year, so it lasted 13 years. I been very satisfied with
these three Subarus, as well as the '84 I had before these. The WRX is a trip
- incredible acceleration and handling - I only wish my wife would agree to
me getting an STi.

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Whitey'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance