Re: Duct hose??

To: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Duct hose??
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <danginah@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:54:22 -0600
Jack
It came from a place called Motion Industries. They seem to be all over the
place. The website is www.motionindustries.com , they have a store locator, or
let me know what your city/state is and I can check it out for you.
Specifically what I bought is described as 1 00416 Z 57506 RFH 4" Black Duct
Hose. It was $4.12 a foot, for my Mk2 I ordered 5 feet and had some left
over.
Dan