Re: Favorite American Sports Cars

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Favorite American Sports Cars
From: "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:23:14 -0600
Brad,
I have a 02 Nissan Xterra, it is pretty much a man van in my opinion, I haul
my kids around, haul fire wood in the winter, pull my dune buggies to the
sand dunes in NW OK.  Pull the Jetski's down to Texhoma every 2 weeks in the
summer.  To me the justification is that you want it.  I get 20mpg, not the
best, sure not the worse.  Soon I'll use it to haul my BE shell to the media
blasters (for LBC content).  Plus it is short bus yellow and that makes it
easy to find at walmart!