Re: Re: Favorite American Sports Cars

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Favorite American Sports Cars
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 8:39:50 -0500
The new hummers?  I don't like the look of the new hummers.  I prefer the old
style.  Not that I can ever afford one myself.
They are expensive machines and they don't even know the words.  ( Hummers. )

Reminds me of the time that I was in a meeting where the big boss was looking
for hardware requirements and said that certain of us could have dedicated
printers on our desk, but that the downside was that they hummed constantly
when not actually printing.  Speaking before I think is sometimes a problem
with me, and I quickly asked: "So they only hum when they don't know the
words?".

> From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
 I do like the