Re: RE: Favorite American Sports Cars

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Favorite American Sports Cars
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:15:00 -0500
That's not my attitude, BTW.  The people that said that to me wanted to be
bigger, higher and have move momentum to push through what they hit rather than
have it come through at their wife.

The one that I'm looking at, that is in the 'car' section, not the 'SUV'
section, but is AWD has good crash test results, and is really designed to
allow you to avoid the accident in the first place.  I have seen someone ditch
one many years ago when driving on ice though.

"Cathouse crack".  Hmmm! :)