Re: I miss my Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I miss my Midget
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:21:11 -0800 (PST)
--- Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I miss driving my Midget.  Right now, it's 53
> degrees,

Mike,
51F at 10 PM in northern Illinois 4 mile south of
Wisconsin border! Near record, 50s all week. If it
weren't for the heavy salt from the foot of snow that
was here 2 weeks ago, I'd be driving it. Until they
salted, 19F was the lowest temp morning I took the
car. Drive it!!! As Peter C. said one morning when I
commented to him how much fun I was having with top /
side curtains on sub-freezing, "the thing about these
cars is....they're cars."

Ron