RE: I miss my Midget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I miss my Midget
From: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:21:39 -0800
Hmmm.... I also live in so Cal, and I never bother putting the top on my
LBC. Last time I took my car out was this morning. When it gets chilly, I
just don gloves and wolly hat! I actually enjoy driving an open top a lot
more in winter than in summer when the temp goes way over 90 degrees! I
don't drive it in the rain though. Not that I could not do it, but I don't
find it fun!

JLC
1970 Lotus Seven S4 Twin Cam

Mike wrote:
Hi,

I miss driving my Midget.  Right now, it's 53 degrees,
wet and raining- and this is Southern Calif.  Havent
been able to drive it for almost a month due to the
drop in temps.  Dont have my hardtop yet.  Dreaming
for spring.  It'll be here shortly- cant wait.

Anyone out there feel the same as I do?