Re: The "V" for what?

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The "V" for what?
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:54:19 -0600
> David Lieb wrote:  "Would that possibly be because the first four notes
> resemble the morse code for V?   Isn't Wikipedia interesting... "
>
> Cheaters never prosper, neener, neener, neener!  And they are disqualified
> for using a cheat sheet!

Now now now, you should be aware that, by properly attributing my sources, I
am certainly NOT cheating. I would also like to bring your attention to the
fact that I carefully stated that the notes RESEMBLE the code, unlike the
other dude who claimed they WERE the code. Last I checked, morse code did
not use actual musical notes and dit dit dit dah did not equal g g g e-flat.
;-)
You owe me a can of spam! Besides, my entry hit the list server 11 minutes
before his did.