Re: Jack stands or ramps? Surprise me.

To: "Adrian Jones" <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Jack stands or ramps? Surprise me.
From: "John D'Agostino" <john.dagostino@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:37:37 -0500
Hi.
Jack stands are fine, just don't use wimpy ones. I have a 3000 lb Impala on
four right now minus the rear axle I removed Saturday while it was on them.
I think the axle weighs more than a Sprite!

I will be replacing the bearings on my Sprite maybe next week, I'll be
interested in hearing how it goes.