Re: Jack stands or ramps? Surprise me.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jack stands or ramps? Surprise me.
From: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:52:58 -0500
Sounds like the wheels on the car roll easier than the wheels on the jack.
This is the sort of thing that only becomes evident after one experiences
it, or hears about it.  Thanks for saving the rest of us the experience.

It might have been worse if the car had ALMOST rolled off the ramps when you
placed the stands in the back.

Steve