Re: The News is Out!!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The News is Out!!
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:04:52 -0500
> Remember to bring flowers when you actually go home!

Like I tell my son when he is on his way to pick up another parts
car....... Tell the wife you have to go to the store and be sure to ask
her if she needs anything. If she says bring home milk, buy it AFTER the
car is loaded up and you are almost home so it's still cold. But never
forget the milk. When she sees the car on the trailer, just say "here's
the milk" You already know your in trouble with her.
Might as well be in trouble only once because if you tell her you are
going to get another car, she will complain. The day you go for it, she
will complain, and once it's home, she will complain somemore so.....
Do it, and get bitched at only once :)
I have been married too long, what's another dead Spridget in the
driveway at my house? Nothing, it's routine.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ