RE: The News is Out!!

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: The News is Out!!
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:59:55 -0600
Hey, Lake of the Ozarks is only about 5 hours north of Little
Rock...Y'all can count on my attendance and I'll see if I can shake up
some of the more lethargic Spridget weenies around here too.  I'll have
the old beaten up "Punkin Seed" orange Mk2 Sprite looking as good as
possible (which is no easy task).  By the way, If you're planning to
drive your Spridgets (as opposed to trailering) don't forget to budget
some time to enjoy the awesome Ozark mountains range.  It's one of the
best driving & scenic opportunities you'll ever find.
Jack