Yorkshire Calendars

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yorkshire Calendars
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 07:06:01 -0600
Happy Holidays to one and all!
I have received word that my Paypal payment has cleared and the Yorkshire
Midget & Sprite calendars will be on their way across the Pond today.

For those who have lost their scorecard, Buster and I have been trading
control of this project back and forth; the ball is currently in my court. I
have gotten confirmations from all but two of the folks who have
pre-ordered. If Linda G and Bob N see this, please let me know if you still
want your calendars; I have not been able to get a response from you via
email, but in this day of spam filtering, the messages could have gotten
into the trash at either end. If you two do want them, email me with your
postal address.

I did order a few extras, so there are theoretically three more calendars
looking for happy homes. If you happen to be interested in one, email me.
$20 will get you a fine belated Christmas present for that special Spridget
person. A preview of the images can be seen at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79267312@N00/sets/
David Lieb